EPoS Support Bolton
It’s the stuff of nightmares. Imagine the scene; you run a busy bar or restaurant, it’s late Saturday night and the place is heaving. Things are going tickety boo, (yes that’s right, tickety boo) when all of a sudden disaster strikes; your EPoS system throws a huge wobbler, decides it doesn’t want to play ball and breaks down on you. Panic ensues, your customers aren’t happy and you’re left trying to calm everyone down whilst at the same time frantically pressing buttons, slowly starting to weep and wanting the floor to swallow you up.
Of course, it doesn’t have to be a bar or restaurant, this sort of thing could happen whether you’re in the retail, hospitality or leisure industries but the result is just the same; dissatisfied customers and a business that has come to a complete standstill. It is vital that when this occurs your business is back up and running as quickly as possible with the minimum of disruption.
At NWBM we provide our customers with the best EPoS support Bolton businesses can get. We offer the best EPoS support packages on the market so that if the above scenario becomes a reality, we will have your business firing on all cylinders before you can say, ‘I think I’m having a nervous breakdown’.
North West Business Machines operates throughout Bolton and the North West and specialises in delivering EPoS solutions, products and services to every business sector. As well as supplying EPoS systems we also take great care of our customers by providing consultations, installations, training and the best EPoS support in the Bolton area. It is essential for us to build long term, healthy business relationships with all our customers, and going the extra mile for every one of you enables us to do just that.
We have gained a wealth of knowledge in our many years spent in the industry and this, coupled with a highly skilled team of engineers means we can support the majority of EPoS systems and solutions and provide high quality, bespoke service for every customer.
So why should you choose NWBM for all your maintenance support? Below you’ll find quite a few reasons:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1971 – We go the extra distance to ensure our customers feel valued
- True Seven Day on Site Support – Dedicated engineer attendance on site from 09:00-21:00
- High Priority Status – Customers with EPoS support contracts in place have the highest priority response at all times
- 9 out of 10 Service Calls Dealt With on the Same Day – This means minimum disruption to your business
- No compulsory support contracts – Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t impose a compulsory support contract
- Pay as you go support available – Pay as and when you need us
- Outstanding Value for Money – We tailor our EPoS support packages to suit each person’s business needs
- Knowledgeable Engineers – Our fully trained engineers can deal with most issues on the same day
- Large In House Support Team – We don’t outsource any support calls, you talk directly to the engineer each time
- Call Monitoring Out of Hours – Dedicated out of hours call monitoring service which goes directly to our engineers
- Remote Access – We can remotely access your system to diagnose any problems, fixing most issues right there and then
- Peace Of Mind – One call to resolve all your problems with the advantage of knowing there will be no unexpected costs
We know full well that your EPoS system is an absolutely vital cog in the running of your business. So if you’re in the Bolton area and require first class EPoS support that ensures your business won’t suffer the same fate as many others, contact North West Business Machines and we’ll keep your business operational with minimal disruption.