Powerful Epos Solutions for all Retail Businesses
Our knowledgeable team here at North West Business Machines have over 40 years experience in providing epos solutions for the retail industry. We can provide an off the shelf solution or a bespoke epos system for all retail businesses small or large.
To be able to provide your customers with fast and efficient service, your retail store needs a high-performance retail Epos System – which offers smoother and faster transactions at the point of sale and provides easy access to your Retail Management Activities including stock, sales and reporting.
Our high-performance system can also handle both retail & catering operations at the same time; which is perfect if your retail store also houses a coffee shop or restaurant. You can offer your customers promotions and Loyalty Cards and benefit from complete stock and sales visibility all from your North West Business Machines retail epos system.
Key Features and Benefits
- Point of Sale Tills – with robust, fast, intuitive touchscreens
- Wireless Handheld Stocktaking – saves time and staff resources
- Fast & Accurate Scanning – avoid time spent on costly mistakes with fast & accurate scanning
- Integrated Chip & Pin – Supermarket speed transaction processing reduces the time your customers spend in queues
- Large Preloaded Product Database – for comprehensive real-time product information including stock levels
- Graphical Touchscreen Interface – Control your retail operations at the touch of a button
- Customer Accounts – including loyalty and full transaction history
- Complete Customer Loyalty – for increased customer service and to encourage repeat business
- Full Stock Control – including the facility to use hand-held terminals for stock taking
- Full Catering Functionality – Our system can handle both retail & catering at the same time
- Complete Reporting Suite – to stay in control of your stock and sales at a glance
- Full Audit Trail – Instantly recall a previous transaction for customer queries and staff monitoring
- Hand Held Order Pads – Maximise profits and keep staff on the sales floor for longer whilst improving customer service times
Pre and Post Installation Training
We have extensive training facilities on site enabling you to demo all our equipment pre-installation, allowing you to become familiar with the equipment which guarantees a stress-free installation. In addition, once the equipment is installed we can also provide further training sessions if required. Training sessions will be led by highly knowledgeable members of our team who have relevant industry experience – ensuring your training is as effective as possible.
We know from experience that every customer has different needs; we take pride in our ability to tailor our retail systems and services to your individual requirements and budget.
Contact us today on 01254 881177 for more information or to book a no-obligation demo!